Whipped up this healthy treat the other day and couldn’t wait to share it with you. It’s simply BELISSIMO. Coconut and yoghurt frozen bark. super easy and quick to make. There is a catch, you gotta love coconut and you have to have the song “oh what a lovely bunch of coconuts”
Playing in your head , on repeat, while you make it and you’re good to go!
So my lovelies, I highly recommend that you treat yourself to this delightful creation and if you do, remember to SHARE your it with us.
Wishing you a fantastic week filled with healthy treats and wonderful moments.
This can be a delicious dairy or vegan treat.
3cups vanilla or coconut flavoured yoghurt or low fat Greek yoghurt .
1 cup desiccated coconut
Sliced strawberries Strawberries
1. Line a shallow cookie tray or a loose-bottom pie tin, measuring around 29x19cm, with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, combine the yogurt and coconut. Mix them together until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared tin and spread it out evenly.
3. Arrange fresh strawberries on top of yogurt-coconut mixture. Feel free to get creative with the arrangement.
4. Dollop roughly 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter next to strawberries. This will add a lovely nutty flavour.
5. Garnish with some crushed pistachios. (or any nuts of your choice) Sprinkle them over the top.
6. Once you've added all the toppings, pop the tray into the freezer and let it freeze until firm. This will take a few hours.
7. If like me, you're using Greek yogurt and find it a bit sour for your taste,
Once the yogurt is frozen and ready to serve, drizzle a bit of maple syrup over the top. This will add a touch of sweetness and balance out the flavours perfectly.